Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome to my newest blog!

Welcome to my newest attempt at blogging! I decided to start this new blog that will be dedicated to my hand stamped jewelry business. This will also incorporate personal and business posts all in one place!



I started my hand stamped jewelry business in January of 2011 and it is called Always A Memory Hand Stamped Jewelry. I am based in the great state of Oregon.

My previous attempt at blogging is here. Sadly, I stopped posting as much due to the fact that my emmasgems (etsy shop) took a back seat to the new shop I started. Emmasgems is still open but it takes a lot of constant work to make sales and most of my energy is focused on my AlwaysAMemory shop since that has (happily) been getting more sales!

So, I am hoping to put my energies here and hopefully post much more often! I hope you'll check back in often to see what I am up to! KITTY

No comments:

Post a Comment