Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Etsy Shop and a New Design


 Wow! It's already Fall? The holidays will be here before we know it! I have opened another Etsy shop to showcase my Lucky Penny stamped designs. It's called Lucky Penny Charms. You can see that shop here. Every design includes a penny of some sort! See this new shop on my sidebar to the left. 




It's been a very busy Summer and Fall for me in my shops. I'm always working on new designs and trying to come up with great packaging as we move into the Holiday Season! More on that later.

The Bliss Swallow necklace above is one of my latest designs for my Always A Memory shop. It is all Sterling Silver (the swallow is silver plated). I can personalize this with a name or a different word. Would make a thoughtful Christmas gift!

I'll be back soon with more new designs....hoping to make some Holiday themed jewelry soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment